We are looking for a student, aiming to become a Mechatronics Engineer, product lover and with a strong curiosity, to join our Bucharest hub.
At Kick-Start, we are a team of products engineers and we help our clients jump from an idea to an operational product in weeks. We operate mainly in the fields of connected objects and IoT products but we also occasionally work on fully digital or fully physical products.
You love building new products from scratch ? You like bootstrapping, trying and implementing new technologies ? You want to join a team of highly ambitious hardware and software engineers and develop technological solutions for innovators and changemakers ?
You will work in a cool and stimulating atmosphere with Kick-Start's team and you will be in touch with clients, helping them jump quickly from ideas to prototypes.
🎯 What we expect from you :
- Be highly motivated and curious :)
- Contribute to product design, architecture and engineering.
- Build projects from scratch, mainly on mechanics, mechatronics, electronics and embedded software... but there's room for more if you like to explore!
- Interact with clients and lead projects
- Work hand-in-hand on pluridisciplinary projects with the rest of the team
- Take initiatives, work autonomously and rigorously. Of course, we're here, so you'll be able to raise a hand for help when needed ;)
🧗 What you can expect from us :
- A comforting atmosphere, with a flat organization
- The speed of fast-growing international company (with hubs in HK, France, Romania, and soon more)
- A fun atmosphere, where learning is valued and where you will constantly have new challenges to meet
- An empowering atmosphere, with both freedom and responsibilities
- Technical skills improvement and soft skills improvement, with hands-on field experience
- Some practical learning and first experience in mechatronics and product development. *** Involving you as much as possible in the different aspects of our projects and in the company: internal projects, clients projects, participating to team activities and so on.. At Kick-Start, people are looked upon based on their actions, not their titles so you have all your chances!
- No degree required, just some great experiences needed and a willingness to create amazing products.
On the tech side, here are the tools we often use for web & mobile products : Well experienced in mechatronics, electronics, embedded systems, robotics, IoT,... Experience with Eagle, Kicad, Fusion (CAD software) is a plus! Coding experience (C/C++, Python, Js,...) is a plus! Good organizational skills Ability to work in an international and fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and overcome challenges as they arise. English is mandatory