Business Line Description
NXP’s Microcontrollers & Microprocessorbusiness line is an industry leader in embedded processing. Its scalable portfolio spans from high-performing, many-core application processors to ultra-low-power microcontrollers.
- Prepare and run Deep Neural Network models on embedded devices;
- Benchmark of inference engines on NXP embedded devices with various accelerators (Armv8 NEON, Vivante GPU, Arm Cortex-M7, HiFi DSP);
- Integrate your project with the NXP SDK distribution.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty;
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment;
- Knowledge of C programming language, Python and processor architectures;
- Familiarity with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe etc.);
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms;
- Familiarity with processor architectures.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughout the course of this assignment.