Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Develop and test embedded software for Bluetooth, Low Energy and OpenThread.
The systems engineering team is responsible of the application development and customer support activities. As such we are a customer facing team who is also critical to create relevant material to facilitate the usage of our products by our customers.
On our KW3x Bluetooth LE offering we would like to have a comprehensive report on the memory usage and the memory management based on multiple use cases.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive, and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading)
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability
- Good spirit on teamwork.