CodeWarrior embedded software development studio is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) that provides a highly visual and automated framework to accelerate development of the most complex embedded applications.
This role within the NXP CodeWarrior team is to work closely with the existing team in the design, development and testing of various components and functionality within CW IDE. The role will involve working on new functionality as well as enhancing existing product features.
- Student in a terminal year, preferable in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Good knowledge with C/C++;
- Knowledge of operating systems fundamentals;
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and learn from technical experts;
- Good English command.
Some of the following skills would bring an advantage:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton), version control systems (such as GIT);
This is a tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing. You will be part of a strong multinational company having the opportunity to develop together with us.