Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy, and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- participate at the development of automation frameworks which implement a continuous integration across the full software vertical in automotive.
- learn how to work and deliver quality products in an agile environment
- basic programming skills (procedural and/or OOP), basic scripting (Python, makefile)
- smart, focused on problems solving
You will learn:
- how to develop professional [efficient, well tested, scalable] software for a leading industry (automotive)
- how to work in a team with a broad range of experience and seniority.
- get in touch with the full software stack used in automotive
You will be exposed to cutting edge software and hardware and technologies used by billions of people world wide, as part of the leading automotive player which NXP is.