Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- interacting with real embedded engineers
- learning about a modern processor architecture
- debugging and writing automated test cases in Python based on a dedicated test framework
- getting skilled in using a debugger probe for studying bugs and profiling information for embedded target device
- learning why compliance with software process gets you faster to results
We offer you the opportunity to explore together with us the world of embedded AI/ML applications for IoT and Industrial domains.
Must have skills:
- Student in Computer Science, Electronics or any other field which develop knowledges of microprocessors and computer peripherals, programming languages and / or digital applications.
- Curious, passionate and willing to peer with our engineers for learning innovative technologies (both hardware and software)
- Fluency in English written and spoken
The following are pluses:
- Real Time OS programming or knowledge of embedded systems or
- Matlab/Simulink or
- ML knowledge or
- Android development or
- Curiosity for testing and exploring the limits of the digital systems.