- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- General CPU/Computer architecture;
- know-how Real Time Operating Systems;
- Signal processing skills for embedded targets and low level software;
- Makefiles, scripting languages;
- English (spoken and written);
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
- You will be part of the software team working on products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
- You will learn about embedded software programming as part of our projects on device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.